Home Owner's Insurance
Don't wait until it's too late. Established insurers can help you protect what you have, and prepare for what's next.
Your credit union membership may qualify you for discounted home insurance through the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program.
Your home, and other structures on your property, will have protection from all kinds of losses. Your possessions will have coverage, as well as any liability claims other people may make. You know why it's important. But why pay more than you have to?
Get your discounted rate quote now from our trusted partner, Liberty Mutual Insurance.
Our commitment: Provide all the info you need for peace of mind
Policies purchased through the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program are designed to cover damage to your home and property, including your personal possessions. If the damage requires that you move out of your home for a bit, the policy covers additional living expenses. And every year, the policy adjusts to include inflation protection; in short, it helps cover increases in repair or rebuilding costs brought on by inflation.
One other important point: If someone has an accident on your property (say, a fall down some icy steps,) you have personal liability coverage. You don't want to be without that.
Take advantage of important extra features
Protect your home through the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program, with services like:
- 24-hour emergency repair service
- A loss forgiveness program
- Personal property replacement service
- Multi-policy discount
Always there when it counts
- When you have a claim, you'll be taken care of immediately by:
- 24-hour claims assistance
- A catastrophe team when needed
- Access to preferred contractors
- 12-month policies
- Feature online policy management with eService
- Provide after-hours policy service when you need it
- Offer a variety of convenient payment options
- Responsive in all the ways customers love.
- Customized rates