Term Life Insurance
"Expect the unexpected," as the saying goes. The nature of life requires that we prepare ourselves for events beyond our control — both joyful and tragic. Our term life insurance is built to offer options that work with the changes in your life.
Benefits of Term Life Insurance
- Helps you prepare for the unexpected (such as death or a loss of a job)
- Designed to help safeguard growing financial commitments (marriage, children, mortgage, etc.)
- Helps to protect loved ones if you and/or your spouse should die prematurely
- Can build and protect funds for a child's college education
- Can provide a cash value for future use
- Can accumulate and secure money for retirement
- May be used to cover final and estate expenses
- A way to leave money to charity
Why Should I Buy Term Life Insurance?
- Can provide affordable, high-coverage protection for a specific period of time
- Proceeds are paid if you die during the term
- Premiums and benefits may be either level or decreasing
TruStage Term Life Insurance from CMFG Life offers flexibility. Choose a 10-, 15-, 20-, or 30-year term, or a set number of years based on your specific needs. You may qualify for $250,000 of coverage for under $10 per month, thanks to your FCCU membership. You can make sure your family isn't left with dreams deferred and debts to pay. And their benefits are designed to be paid tax-free.
Licensed representatives are available to answer your questions, help you assess your specific needs, and help you determine the right coverage. Please call toll-free 1-888-888-0376 and a licensed agent will work with you to personalize a quote.
How Much Insurance do I Need?
A general guideline is five-to-ten times your current salary. (This current recommendation represents the sum total of all life insurance policies and is only a general guideline. The amount of coverage you need will depend on your needs and circumstances.)