In addition to all the great FCCU services you've come to expect and love, we offer a full suite of convenient services. Avoid stopping off at multiple businesses to accomplish these little tasks, and leave it up to us!
- An alternative payment method to a personal check
- Provides recipients with peace of mind, knowing the funds are guaranteed from an institution they can trust
- Easy to set up
- Saves time by eliminating need to come in on payday
- No minimums deposit
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Free service for all but single service members
- A $2.50 ACH Transaction Fee applies to members who are over age 17 and only have a savings account with a prior month average balance of less than $500
- Visa® gift cards available at every FCCU branch
- Can be purchased for amounts from $25 to $750 per card
- Safe and secure payment method
- Can be given as gifts or used as an alternative payment method for online shopping or traveling
- Available up to $999.99
- Low, $5 fee for each
- Move money locally, regionally, nationally, or even internationally
- Schedule one-time transfers
Monterey Bay Aquarium: FCCU members can get discounted access to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, located on the California Central Coast. Tickets must be purchased online prior to your Aquarium visit. Visit Monterey Bay Aquarium online and enter the store username: FCCU1001.
You can gain access to your credit report and score through this service that is powered by Experian, one of the three major credit bureaus. Visit Experian online and click on the link, "My Score."