FCCU2 Mobile Banking
FINALLY… we have an app for that!
Get the power of a Financial Center Credit Union branch anywhere you go. With our supercharged mobile banking app and browser experience, you're fully in charge of your accounts whether you're hard at work, watching your favorite TV show or basking in the sun at the beach.
It's easy, simple, and formatted for use on your favorite device. Simply type "FCCU" into the search field in the Apple AppStore or Android PlayStore to download and launch the app. Don't want to clutter your device with extra software? We have a browser-based experience for you at mobilefccu.org!
To fully utilize the app, you'll need to enroll in myBURT and BURT Pay. Contact us today to gain access to our online banking and bill pay!
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use, giving FCCU members 24/7 access to their accounts
- Direct access to myBURT and BURT Pay, allowing for banking activities anytime, anywhere on devices with internet access or data plans:
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Make loan payments
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Report lost or stolen cards & order replacements
- Make a loan request
- View rates
- And more!
Q. How do I access FCCU2 mobile app?
A. There are several ways to access Financial Center's mobile banking:
- Apple devices (iPhone, iPad): visit the Apple AppStore to download the app
- Android devices: visit the Android PlayStore to download the app
- Other devices/browser experience: simply navigate to mobilefccu.org in your preferred mobile web browser
Q. Is there a service fee for the FCCU2 mobile app?
A. Financial Center offers FCCU2 as a complimentary service to our members. Please be aware that it does require internet access via a data plan or wifi service, so you may incur data usage charges from your service provider.
Q. Do I need a new User ID and Password for FCCU2?
A. You do not need a new user ID or password to access FCCU2. You can simply download our mobile app or navigate to mobilefccu.org to access our mobile banking site. Once within FCCU2 you will use your existing login credentials for myBURT and BURT Pay to access mobile banking and bill pay.
Q. How do I enroll in mobile banking?
A. Simply download the app or visit mobilefccu.org to access FCCU2. No enrollment is necessary!
You will want to be enrolled in our online banking and/or bill pay to make the most out of the app. You can enroll in myBURT (online banking) by calling us at 209.948.6024 or filling out a contact us form and a Call Center Representative will assist you. You can enroll in BURT Pay by filling out our online enrollment form.
Q. Do I need to be enrolled in online banking to use FCCU2?
A. Yes, while there are limited features that do not require access to myBURT and BURT Pay, you will want to be enrolled in our online banking to get the most out of FCCU2. A prerequisite to enrollment in online banking is that you have an open checking account with us.
Enrolling in myBURT is easy – simply give us a call at 209.948.6024 or fill out a contact us form and a Call Center Representative will assist you.
If you would like to enroll in BURT Pay, our online bill pay, please complete our online enrollment form.
Q. Does FCCU2 require software to be installed on my mobile device?
A. No. While there is an app available for Apple and Android devices, FCCU2 also has a browser-based experience. Simply navigate to mobilefccu.org on your mobile device.
Q. What are the basic cell phone requirements to use FCCU2?
A. If your cell phone or mobile device has a data plan or internet access and a mobile web browser, you'll be able to use FCCU2!
Q. What features are available with FCCU2?
A. FCCU2 allows you to do nearly everything you currently do with myBURT and BURT Pay on your computer. The only exceptions are: you cannot pull your statement, change any DSTs (distribution transfers) that are set up on your account, or delete a payee in BurtPay. You can log in through our full website for statement access as long as you set your preferences for e-statements in myBurt.
Q. What's the difference between FCCU2 and Financial Center's full website?
A. FCCU2 provides members with access to mobile banking and bill pay wherever, whenever in a format that's easy-to-use on mobile devices.
Financial Center's website provides members and potential members with information about the Credit Union as well as access to online banking and bill pay. We've provided links to the Financial Center website within FCCU2, so it's easy to access information from the site when you're on the go.
Q. Can I use FCCU2 on multiple devices?
A. Yes, there is no limit on the number of devices you use to access our mobile banking.
Q. Can I use at FCCU2 any time?
A. Yes! That is one of the great features of the mobile app – you can use it anytime, anywhere, anyway (as long as you have a mobile device with wi-fi and/or cellular connection turned on).
Q. Is FCCU2 as secure as your other online services?
A. Absolutely. The safety and security of your accounts is extremely important to Financial Center Credit Union. Both the mobile banking app and mobile banking browser are loaded with the same security measures as used for myBURT and BURT Pay. When you close the app out you are logged out of the online banking session.
Q. What if I can't get my mobile device to work through the app or mobile web-site?
If you have confirmed that your mobile device has access to its data plan and/or wifi and you are still unable to connect via the installed app and mobile web browser link, then you will want to trouble shoot through your device or data provider customer support.
Q. What if I lose my mobile device?
A. Our mobile banking app does not store your account or financing information on your device as part of FCCU2. Your password is not saved on the device or in the app. Do not store your User ID or Password on your device to help guard against unauthorized access.
Q. What can I do to keep my accounts safe when using FCCU2?
A. Here are some good practices for you to put into place when accessing your Financial Center accounts on your mobile device:
- Routinely download and apply security updates and patches to your mobile browser and device when they are made available by your wireless and operating system providers
- Keep your app up-to-date by downloading and installing any updates released for FCCU2
- wireless provider.
- Do not open attachments from unknown or untrustworthy sources.
- Do not install pirated software or software from unknown sources.
- Do not leave your mobile device unattended during an open FCCU2 banking session.
- Guard your device against unauthorized access by keeping it on you or in a safe place.
- As with other accounts, do not save your User ID or Password in memos or elsewhere on your device.
- Be aware of the potential for fraudulent text or multimedia messages (SMS/MMS), emails and apps. Financial Center will never request or invite our members to access FCCU2 via a SMS/MMS message.
Q. Can I apply for a loan using you mobile app?
A. It's easy to submit a loan request through Financial Center's mobile app! When you are in FCCU2, simply click the "Request a Loan" button on the home screen or select "Loan Request" from the app menu and you will be linked directly to the loan information page on our website. From there, you will be able to select the desired loan type and complete an easy form.